• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Josh Blaylock

Josh Blaylock
  • Board of Directors
  • Central Kentucky

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:30 PM

Me and my new shirt with my grandson in WI

Candidate for the 'Men of NANFA' calendar..............

Josh Blaylock - Central KY
NANFA on Facebook

KYCREEKS - KRWW - KWA

I hope to have God on my side, but I must have Kentucky.

- Abraham Lincoln, 1861

#22 mattknepley

mattknepley
  • NANFA Member
  • Smack-dab between the Savannah and the Saluda.

Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:47 PM

I'm penciling the fireplace portrait in for November. Yeah, there's shorts and t-shirts, but it's just got a thankful, chilly weather kind of feel...
Matt Knepley
"No thanks, a third of a gopher would merely arouse my appetite..."

#23 FishGuyJosh

FishGuyJosh
  • Regional Rep

Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:26 PM

Hey Casper, any rough idea when the second batch of shirts is going out? Just curious...

FishGuyJosh

#24 Casper

Casper
  • NANFA Fellow
  • Chattanooga, TN alongside South Chickamauga Creek, just upstream of the mighty Tennessee River.

Posted 15 August 2015 - 05:35 PM

Josh Porter...

I just spoke with Dennis ( the printer ) and he has sent out 2 batches of OK shirts and does NOT recall your name / order.  Tom Watson ( our Treasurer ) sends them to Dennis as Tom receives the PayPal orders directly.  I sent Tom an email but he has not responded as of yet.

Matt K... your order is on Dennis's desk.  It is the only order on hand for a 3rd batch.

We have sold less than 20 shirts.  I appreciate the support for NANFA from those who have ordered.  50 Nanfans attended and we have about 500 members worldwide.  20 shirts is a fraction.

Casper Cox
Chattanooga, near the TN Divide on BlueFishRidge overlooking South Chickamauga Creek.

#25 FishGuyJosh

FishGuyJosh
  • Regional Rep

Posted 16 August 2015 - 12:42 AM

Dang, I just checked my PayPal account, and I definitely have a NANFA withdrawl on July 15th for the shirt. Let me know if Tom finds anything. If we're well short for a third order, I have a few colleagues that might enjoy one as a gift.
FishGuyJosh

#26 Casper

Casper
  • NANFA Fellow
  • Chattanooga, TN alongside South Chickamauga Creek, just upstream of the mighty Tennessee River.

Posted 04 September 2015 - 04:36 PM

We are going to wrap these Oklahoma shirts up.  The ordering option will be removed at the end of the month.

Casper Cox
Chattanooga, near the TN Divide on BlueFishRidge overlooking South Chickamauga Creek.

#27 gerald

gerald
  • Global Moderator
  • Wake Forest, North Carolina

Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:50 AM

Do we still have those neck-flap hats?  I dont see them in the NANFA store "cart".

I just lost mine this past week -- used it constantly for field work the past few years.

Gerald Pottern
-----------------------
Hangin' on the Neuse
"Taxonomy is the diaper used to organize the mess of evolution into discrete packages" - M.Sandel

#28 Michael Wolfe

Michael Wolfe
  • Board of Directors
  • North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage

Posted 05 September 2015 - 02:05 PM

I seem to remember that Casper had a few, but he might have finally sold them?  We took them off the website cause they were a very slow seller and we were finally down to the last few.

Whattaya say Casper?  Do you have any left?

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

#29 Casper

Casper
  • NANFA Fellow

Posted 05 September 2015 - 04:08 PM

It took quite awhile to sell them, i think we had 20 or 24 made several years ago.  I think the last couple went in NC.

Last chance for the Oklahoma shirts.

Casper Cox

#30 FishGuyJosh

FishGuyJosh
  • Regional Rep

Posted 08 September 2015 - 02:04 PM

Just ordered my second one a week ago or so!

FishGuyJosh

#31 mattknepley

mattknepley
  • NANFA Member
  • Smack-dab between the Savannah and the Saluda.

Posted 09 September 2015 - 03:35 AM

I love my OK shirt; very light, comfortable, and fast drying.
Matt Knepley
"No thanks, a third of a gopher would merely arouse my appetite..."

#32 moxostoma

moxostoma
  • NANFA Member

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:23 AM

I ordered a shirt on July 14 and paid through Paypal. Have not recieved it yet. Can you confirm that I'm on the list to recieve one? I ordered a medium. Thanks - Josh Leisen

#33 Casper

Casper
  • NANFA Fellow

Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:03 PM

Checking for you Moxi Josh.  Tom has been complaining about PayPal issues.  Several orders he states never were sent to him.  Anyway best we know yours is the only outstanding order yet to be filled.  Any others out there with unfulfilled orders please let us know asap.  The ordering option for the OK shirts will be removed from the NANFA website at the end of September.  That makes 18 orders with yours included Moxi.  Thanks to those that have ordered.  We raised $180. for NANFA.  And thanks to Dennis of East Coast Printers for his printing and shipping service.

We still have a lot of Texas, Ohio and North Carolina shirts along with NANFA logo shirts available.  A smattering of others.  Most conventions have sold out and will not be reprinted.

Casper Cox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users