Photo

Anyone in or near Charleston that wants to collect/fish?

3 replies to this topic

#1 taldridge0321

taldridge0321
  • NANFA Member
  • Pigeon Watershed, North Carolina

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:50 AM

Hello everyone, I am planning a 4 day trip to Charleston, SC and was wanting to see if anyone wanted to join me for a trip or two?

I have locations for a number of freshwater species including: Bluefin Killifish, Least Killifish, Sheepshead Minnows, Sailfin Mollies, American Eel, Hogchoker, Banded Pygmy Sunfish, Bluespotted Sunfish and a few others.

For saltwater and brackish water I have locations for: Naked Gobies, Striped Killifish, Mummichog, Striped Mullet, juvenile Permit and Florida Pompano, Planehead Filefish, Chainback Pipefish, Pufferfish and a few others.

If anyone wants to join me for either please shoot me an email and we can see what we can do. My email is aldridge0321@gmail.com. I will be in town from the 29th-3rd.

Thanks,

Tim Aldridge

#2 sbtgrfan

sbtgrfan
  • NANFA Member
  • Charleston, SC

Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:13 PM

Wish I could join you, I work all weekend. 

Stephen Beaman
Freshwater Aquarist
South Carolina Aquarium
Charleston, SC

#3 mattknepley

mattknepley
  • NANFA Member
  • Smack-dab between the Savannah and the Saluda.

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:52 PM

I'm working this weekend, too, but should be getting down to HHI sometime after the thirteenth. Maybe we can finally get Fat Sleepers ticked off your list. Will keep you up to speed...
Matt Knepley
"No thanks, a third of a gopher would merely arouse my appetite..."

#4 taldridge0321

taldridge0321
  • NANFA Member
  • Pigeon Watershed, North Carolina

Posted 29 June 2017 - 11:52 PM

I'm working this weekend, too, but should be getting down to HHI sometime after the thirteenth. Maybe we can finally get Fat Sleepers ticked off your list. Will keep you up to speed...

Sounds good Matt, can't wait!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users