Dual 10 gallon setups

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Chasmodes

Chasmodes
  • NANFA Member
  • Central Maryland

Posted 22 August 2018 - 03:28 PM

Very cool Josh.  Nice collection!  My family was a Pepsi family growing up.  I drank diet versions up until about a few weeks ago, when my doctor told me to stop drinking them regularly to improve my health.  She said I can have one now and then, for special occasions, so I may do that.

Kevin Wilson

#22 Josh Blaylock

Josh Blaylock
  • Board of Directors
  • Central Kentucky

Posted 23 August 2018 - 08:54 AM

Very cool Josh.  Nice collection!  My family was a Pepsi family growing up.  I drank diet versions up until about a few weeks ago, when my doctor told me to stop drinking them regularly to improve my health.  She said I can have one now and then, for special occasions, so I may do that.

We were a Pepsi family too.  My mom drank Diet, and we drank regular.  I feel like collecting is something in your DNA, I've collected various things over years, starting when I was 4-5yo.

Josh Blaylock - Central KY
NANFA on Facebook

KYCREEKS - KRWW - KWA

I hope to have God on my side, but I must have Kentucky.

- Abraham Lincoln, 1861

#23 Chasmodes

Chasmodes
  • NANFA Member
  • Central Maryland

Posted 29 August 2018 - 07:00 AM

We were a Pepsi family too.  My mom drank Diet, and we drank regular.  I feel like collecting is something in your DNA, I've collected various things over years, starting when I was 4-5yo.

I've accumulated too much stuff, but that isn't the same thing as collecting.  My collecting binge has been shark teeth and other fossils.  If I don't reign it in, my house will be full of rocks and fish tanks!  (not a bad thing from my standpoint)  I need a way to store and display the best stuff effectively and efficiently. 

Your collection is quite impressive.  

Kevin Wilson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users