Parasites?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:15 PM

Hey, I don't HOPE people's fish will die - they just do, and I just happen to usually be right!

#22 Guest_fishlvr_*

Guest_fishlvr_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:20 PM

Hey, I don't HOPE people's fish will die - they just do, and I just happen to usually be right!

Well, hopefully you'll just happen to be right about this bullhead, and it won't die. You need to say "Your bullhead will like Hikari Cichlid Pellets" or something along those lines. Maybe your prophecy powers can bring in good luck too. :grin:

Just messin' with ya.

Was the bulllhead caught on a hook and line? If so, what kind of bait did you use to catch it?

#23 Guest_BullHeadsrdfish_*

Guest_BullHeadsrdfish_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:22 PM

Nope, I havent tried them but he proabbly would enjoy them since they are similar to chicken livers. Any ideas about the bump on his tail?

#24 Guest_fishlvr_*

Guest_fishlvr_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:23 PM

Nope, I havent tried them but he proabbly would enjoy them since they are similar to chicken livers. Any ideas about the bump on his tail?

Do you have a picture of it?

#25 Guest_BullHeadsrdfish_*

Guest_BullHeadsrdfish_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:24 PM

He was collected by hand from a dried up streambed at about .5'' long.

Hmm let me look and see, I have a difficult time photographing something that small but I might have a photo.

#26 Guest_Irate Mormon_*

Guest_Irate Mormon_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:43 PM

Nope, I havent tried them but he proabbly would enjoy them since they are similar to chicken livers.

I agree, I eat fried Hikari pellets all the time! They taste EXACTLY the same. :mrgreen:

Any ideas about the bump on his tail

Bump? You didn't tell me about any bump. OMG, He's gonna DIE!

#27 Guest_fishlvr_*

Guest_fishlvr_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2007 - 08:29 PM

I agree, I eat fried Hikari pellets all the time! They taste EXACTLY the same. :mrgreen:

I think he was talking about night crawlers. :?

Bump? You didn't tell me about any bump. OMG, He's gonna DIE!

Please let Irate be wrong... just once! [-o<

#28 Guest_BullHeadsrdfish_*

Guest_BullHeadsrdfish_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2007 - 09:45 PM

Irate, I just checked, the bullhead is alive and well. Looks like your powers of prophecy are fading. [-X

Here is a picture of the bump, sorry for the poor quality photo. I just cant photograph something that small.

Posted Image

#29 Guest_fishlvr_*

Guest_fishlvr_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:42 PM

Irate, I just checked, the bullhead is alive and well. Looks like your powers of prophecy are fading. [-X

Here is a picture of the bump, sorry for the poor quality photo. I just cant photograph something that small.

I wouldn't worry about it since it's so small. There really isn't much you can do, since naked catfish are sensitive to chemicals and salt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users