bluefin jumpers?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_SuperGrover_*

Guest_SuperGrover_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2008 - 03:02 PM

When I went to work yesterday I had a pair of bluefin killies in my community tank. When I came home I only had one. :neutral:

There is no evidence in the tank (or on the floor) as to what may have happened. Since the usual suspects in the tank (large plecos) aren't acting guilty, and the cat and my toddler daughter aren't fessing up, I'm at a loss. This tank has only had two confirmed jumpers in over 5 years. Do bluefins warrant more secure covering, or is it more likely they were poached by tankmates?

Going home to do a new body count!
Matt

#2 Guest_scottefontay_*

Guest_scottefontay_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:19 PM

When I went to work yesterday I had a pair of bluefin killies in my community tank. When I came home I only had one. :neutral:

There is no evidence in the tank (or on the floor) as to what may have happened. Since the usual suspects in the tank (large plecos) aren't acting guilty, and the cat and my toddler daughter aren't fessing up, I'm at a loss. This tank has only had two confirmed jumpers in over 5 years. Do bluefins warrant more secure covering, or is it more likely they were poached by tankmates?

Going home to do a new body count!
Matt

don't know if they do, but if it did jump, my guess is your cat may have had a snack :D/

#3 Guest_SuperGrover_*

Guest_SuperGrover_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2008 - 07:10 AM

Whoops- my technology-impairedness strikes again.

I guess the cat may have gotten lucky...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users