Pictures of Blue Catfish needed

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_NateTessler13_*

Guest_NateTessler13_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:02 PM

Hello,
I'm putting together an educational binder for a display in Bass Pro Shops in Rossford, OH. The store was issued a standard poster with fish ID's on them that goes to every store. Problem is, we don't have a good number of the fish that are pictured in the poster. So, I've been asked to put together something that represents our fish community in the aquarium better. I've got pictures of quite a few fish that are in our aquarium, thing is, I don't have any good pictures of Blue Catfish. If anyone could help out by sending me a picture of a Blue Catfish (high quality picture of an adult fish), I would appreciate it very much. I will of course give you photo credits in the binder in a caption directly below the picture. It will be on display for all the guests to see. If anyone can help, just PM me, or post your photos here.

Thanks,
Nate

#2 Guest_NateTessler13_*

Guest_NateTessler13_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:59 AM

Anybody on this one? I'm trying to have this completed by Monday.

Thanks,
Nate

#3 Guest_mander_*

Guest_mander_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:20 AM

I don't know if this will help or not, the fish in question is in question, blue or channel?
I suggested to Zane he post his pictures here, but obviously, he didn't.

Try this site.
http://www.banjohang...TOPIC_ID=120031

#4 Guest_pmk00001_*

Guest_pmk00001_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:19 AM

Anybody on this one? I'm trying to have this completed by Monday.

Thanks,
Nate

I've probably got a couple of pictures of me holding a blue cat but I'm not sure that's the kind of photo you would have interest in.....

#5 Guest_NateTessler13_*

Guest_NateTessler13_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:04 AM

Thank you, I had somebody deliver a PM to me with exactly the kind of picture I needed. Thanks for your responses though.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users