Redear Sunfish page in Educational Binder

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_NateTessler13_*

Guest_NateTessler13_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:23 AM

Hi everybody,
I just finished an educational binder for Bass Pro Shops in Leeds, AL. The photo for the page on Redear Sunfish was provided by a member here and I just thought I'd share the finished page with everyone.

Posted Image

Thanks again, Blake.

While I'm on the subject, others members have provided photos for this binder as well. I'll post those up here too.

Posted Image

That one's from Uland. Judging by the quality of your photos, these binders will someday probably consist of 100% Uland photos. Brian Zimmerman and Dave Neely have also provided photos of fish that looked great and were of species that are hard to get great pictures of.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Thanks again for your help. I couldn't have done it without you guys. :biggrin:

#2 Guest_centrarchid_*

Guest_centrarchid_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:57 AM

I would say redear is the largest Lepomis beating out bluegill and redbreast with size decreasing in that order.

#3 Guest_NateTessler13_*

Guest_NateTessler13_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:13 PM

I would say redear is the largest Lepomis beating out bluegill and redbreast with size decreasing in that order.

I would agree. Although, admittedly I don't know much about Redbreast Sunfish. Do they get larger than Pumpkinseed?

#4 Guest_centrarchid_*

Guest_centrarchid_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:09 PM

Yes, considerably larger. Based on my experience, pumkinseed also smaller than green and warmouth sunfishes especially in measure of weight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users