June 18-19th Trip

25 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_bumpylemon_*

Guest_bumpylemon_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:31 PM

im going to talk to my mother tonight in more detail...she has a very large truck...a new found respect for our hobby...and funds! so i texted her today with...would you go to a place where we could stay over? (at first she wanted to do like a day trip)she said "maybe if we camped" so thats good news. so hopefully i can talk her into more south. i really wanna get more saffron and MRBD. now it will prob be June 24th-26th range. i hope people can do this....are those days good? or even possible june 21st, 22nd

well scratch that. shes like ill only do a day trip. like to NY. so now im trying to be clever...."oh NY you say...FRENCH CREEK" i might be able to get her on that eastern PA trip but the species there arent really what i am into.

#22 Guest_bumpylemon_*

Guest_bumpylemon_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:52 PM

this is very frustrating. im def living in the wrong part of this country. i prob go out and sample a good 4 days out of the week. usually always on sat and sunday....it sucks having no one close by to go with. im always by myself which can get boring. no one to share the excitement with or experience with...well except you guys and fish you guys get are just better anyway. oh well i guess.

#23 Guest_EdBihary_*

Guest_EdBihary_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2010 - 05:38 PM

well scratch that. shes like ill only do a day trip. like to NY. so now im trying to be clever...."oh NY you say...FRENCH CREEK" i might be able to get her on that eastern PA trip but the species there arent really what i am into.

If you want to spend a weekend in French Creek, and maybe a couple of other northwestern Pennsylvania watersheds, I'd be happy to head north, show you a few spots I know, maybe find a few others together... Just let me know. That applies to anybody here, of course.

#24 Guest_bumpylemon_*

Guest_bumpylemon_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2010 - 05:55 PM

If you want to spend a weekend in French Creek, and maybe a couple of other northwestern Pennsylvania watersheds, I'd be happy to head north, show you a few spots I know, maybe find a few others together... Just let me know. That applies to anybody here, of course.

well my mother is giving me 1 day. thats it. so i cant do more than one day. and thats 16 hours of driving. ugh. i wanna go out to french creek baddddddd. i would like to try NJ as well

#25 Guest_jblaylock_*

Guest_jblaylock_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2010 - 08:47 PM

I could probably do one of those weekends.

#26 Guest_bumpylemon_*

Guest_bumpylemon_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:31 PM

alright its now summer vacation. i am off basically all summer. now that NY fishing is out of the picture i was wondering about a western pa trip? is there diversity out that way? another area i would like to do would be a northern VA trip. if i could get more people to go with me from up this way the costs would be less and we could go a little farther. hopefully someone has a place for us to crash or camp. AC a plus! lol. i am looking to get some mountain red belly dace. another area which im very unfamiliar with would be the Cheat Drainage in W. Va. i would love to go to w va to fish. never been there. just been through it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users