Photo

2016 New Hampshire convention proposal

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#101 Casper

Casper
  • NANFA Fellow
  • Chattanooga, TN alongside South Chickamauga Creek, just upstream of the mighty Tennessee River.

Posted 17 February 2016 - 11:53 AM

I have been struggling with this long distance to NH.

As for flying... a fat man walking down the narrow aisles of an airplane frightens folks.

Driving is such a long, long way.

Finding a fellow NANFA member willing to spend 2 weeks on the road is unlikely.

Bringing the whole family along is an awkward option with everyone's desires for this and that and why this or that.

Yesterday i suddenly remembered how much fun Cyan and i had on our 10 days in OK and AR.

After a quick chat last night i may have a travel buddy.

I will make final plans in May... lots of experiences between now and then with Spring coming on.

Interesting speakers!

Casper Cox
Chattanooga, near the TN Divide on BlueFishRidge overlooking South Chickamauga Creek.

#102 FirstChAoS

FirstChAoS
  • Regional Rep

Posted 17 February 2016 - 01:13 PM

I hope you can make it Casper, It'd be great to have the snorkelmaster here. 

#103 Casper

Casper
  • NANFA Fellow
  • Chattanooga, TN alongside South Chickamauga Creek, just upstream of the mighty Tennessee River.

Posted 17 February 2016 - 01:14 PM

Chance of a Lifetime!

Casper Cox
Chattanooga, near the TN Divide on BlueFishRidge overlooking South Chickamauga Creek.

#104 keepnatives

keepnatives
  • Regional Rep

Posted 25 February 2016 - 01:31 PM

Just got an update from our captain Bryan Soares of the Gulf Challenger research vessel, confirmed all is set and our speaker will be UNH professor William (Hunt) Howell resident fish expert.

No relation to Thurston Howell III that I'm aware of.

Mike Lucas
Mohawk-Hudson Watershed
Schenectady NY

#105 Casper

Casper
  • NANFA Fellow

Posted 25 February 2016 - 05:16 PM

Is it a 3 hour cruise?  What if the weather is rough?  How big is the ship?

Casper Cox

#106 keepnatives

keepnatives
  • Regional Rep

Posted 25 February 2016 - 08:23 PM

No worries it's a 6 hour cruise, if weather's rough shorter to Great Bay, big boat.  Myself, the first mate and my skipper Josh too, will do our very best, to make all very comfortable, on this ocean species fest.  Oh yeah no minnow will be lost!

Mike Lucas
Mohawk-Hudson Watershed
Schenectady NY

#107 Casper

Casper
  • NANFA Fellow

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:05 AM

Very good Mike!

I note we will have a professor on board as well.

Red headed lovelies?

Got my flippers crossed.

Casper Cox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users